Monday, December 5, 2016

Thank You, Lambeau Clean Up Crew!!

To Everyone Who Helped Clean Up  Lambeau Last Night:

YOU COMPLETELY ROCK!!  For real--you guys win for best snowstorm clean-up crew, EVER!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for braving the weather and for shoveling up not only the garbage, but lots of heavy wet snow, too!
 The whole crew worked hard to get the job done.
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty darn excited that we are done cleaning Lambeau**, but I am grateful for the opportunity to earn the money to pay for the new warm ups.  I'm also grateful that I got to work with so many incredible people each time.
Whether it was in the blazing hot sun, in the middle of a downpour, or through a blinding snowstorm, it was the people who made the experience fun.  Thank you for giving your time to our program.  We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you!

With AW-K Pride,

Coach Vicki

**At least for this year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment