Thursday, November 10, 2016

A Couple of Pictures from Sunday

Hi Team,

I thought you might like to see a couple of pictures from Sunday.  It was great to see so many of you out at Pierce and over at the Hendel's for the team dinner!
 I'd like to say a big thank you to Nancy and Craig Hendel who opened up their home for the team dinner.  The baked ziti was amazing, and the cookie cake was fabulous. I think it's safe to say that the entire team enjoyed the dinner!  Thank you so much!
I'm looking forward to getting the season started on Monday!  Just a reminder--we will not be getting in the water on Monday, but you will need your suit, goggles, and a water bottle on Tuesday.

Please make sure you have all your paperwork and fees turned in to the office before Monday or you will not be able to get in the water on Tuesday.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

With AW-K Pride,

Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment