Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Here We Go!




Hi AW-K Swimmers and Divers!

It's almost time to kick off the 2016-2017 season, and I am so excited to get things started!  I just know that together we are going to accomplish big things!

I created this blog so that you will have access to all kinds of team info all in one place.  Once the season gets started, I will start posting reminders and photos on this page.  On the right-hand side of the page you can find our practice and meet schedules as well as links to the forms you need to turn in before our first practice on November 14th. I'd recommend subscribing to this blog--that way each time I post something on the page, you will get it in email form. Just enter your email address in the "follow by email" spot, and you'll be set.  

I can't believe our first practice is only a little over a month away!  

With AW-K Pride,

Coach Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment