Friday, January 27, 2017

You Did It!

Woo Hoo!!!!

You Did It!  You Ran the Table!!!

You Beat North/East. You Beat Fond du Lac!  You Beat Oshkosh West!

ALL IN THE LAST WEEK!

AW-K guys, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you!  You got up there and competed together and believed and YOU DID IT!

There is no greater feeling than competing for your school (except, maybe, competing for two high schools), and you guys did it with class and great sportsmanship the whole way.  You have literally changed the course of the entire program.

I said this last night, and I truly mean it--I have never coached team with a bigger heart than this one. You guys are amazing athletes, but more importantly, you are good guys.  I am so proud to be your coach!

With lots of AW-K Pride,

Coach Vicki

PS You will always be the guys who made me cry at a dual meet (a dual meet!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment